View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***IT'S HERE*** WDM's Great Freight Eight & Fine Line Nine is UP!!! Screenshots!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
If I wanted to remove iContacts, would decompiling the ROM with kitchen tools and then deleting the folder from sys work? If so, are there any additional reg entries (button mapping etc.) that would have to change?
No, you can decompile it and delete the OEM file, not SYS....you don't have to do anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Is the tethering in both FLN and GFE roms? It only says "added to FLN" in the front page
It's only in FLN, I have a huge full rom coming tonight hopefully, I'm collecting alot of programs and diamonds stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM,

So I installed your ROM GFE (after upgrading my radio to 3.42.30). Since I'm Bell I didn't let the customizations run. I guess since I didn't let the customizations run I didn't end up in the Diamond_v2 theme, instead the WM 6.1 or WM Green..can't remember which.

This ROM does appear to run faster than some of the others I've tried, at least in terms of general usage, but it could just be a placebo. I'm still testing but most things I've tried have worked including that NotifyLink app I need.

I'd like to customize the OperatorLauncherPlus if possible as it's got a bunch of Sprint spacific things in there...(Mine are red BTW not Yellow like your screenies show). Is there a way to edit this I can't find any progs to do so.
I know the cube is Sprint specific (since it's a Sprint ROM until final build) and I appreciate the cube config tool being included...I'll probably not edit it and wait for a carrier build...no rush

Just wanted to say nice ROM, speedy without any glitches so far GPS seemed to have locked the fastest ever too (don't know if it's the ROM or also due to upping my radio).

Nice work!

Cheers.
You can change Diamond theme in the today screen
YAY! Check one for me
That updates in the customs....but i have no idea how to change them...
TYVM, don't worry other carriers should be around the corner soon, but they are going to be hard to make so I'm only going to make carrier rom that are asked for

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducylowycz View Post
I just wanted to say I love your rom...however, I have one little annoyance that maybe you can help me with. When I connect to the internet everything is fine and it works....works too good because the data bars NEVER go idle. So what gives?
Hmmmm, i have no idea why it's donig that, maybe it's because your not idle on the internet? lol I have no idea I just noticed that, I like it better because then I don't have to wait for it to reconnect but if I knew how to fix it I would