View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:03 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Help with Storage Card asap Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontony View Post
yea i believe so, i dont see a lock or unlock switch on the card and ive downloaded tons things on it since ive had it for a long time, but never a file that big, but how would i be able to tell if its locked or unlocked since it doesnt have a lock or unlocked thing on it??
It should have it on the side edge....sometimes it can get moved by accident...if that is not it...my only suggestion would be to place it in your PC and remove all the stuff you have that has been working and place it on the PC desktop (or wherever you like)......then reformat the card...then just cut and paste the files back to the card....