Old 07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
dontony
Lurker

dontony is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with Storage Card asap Please

Hello Folks,

I have the stock verizon 6800 rom and yesterday I was downloading a file that was 165MB(The Dark Knight) to my memory card which is the 4GB MicroSDHC A data turbo, and had well over 2GB space free on it. In the middle of the download a message popped up that said there was not enough memory for the download to continue, and that low memory could cause for programs to run slow. So the download stopped on its own and then a message popped up that said "The file 'Storage Card' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." So i did a soft reset and that same message is the first thing that pops up first when booting up. I have tried taking the memory card out and putting it back in, and still nothing. I have the memory inserted on the phone right now and still the same message pops up when booting up. I have ALL my programs on the memory card, hence now non of them work because the phone is having this issue. How can I fix this problem? Thanx in advance for the help i hope receive.