N00b

jack_2231 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
if your hard reseting and the sprint stuff is re-appearing in your ext.rom
<snip>~> reflash the latest Sprint ROM onto your phone
It would be nice to have more automation here using autoruns. The ideal is to have 1 single rom that did all of this for you. If not (not possible?), at least somebody (doesn't have to be BigJ) could upload the latest Sprint rom with an autorunner that automatically does the EXTROM cleaning and has all your cabs. Sort of like what this guy does.

Barring that, at least this is now on the 1st post so noobs don't have to ask about it. The few people complaining about stability PROBABLY have no ram left in the extrom.

A couple of comments: I think it is critical to do a hard reset after the rom has loaded. I think some people are doing a soft reset, like the instructions request. Perhaps this could be on the 1st post if not already. Also, ideally, little things, like having voice command already turned on, would be nice to have IMO. I, for instance, unhide the GPS port-splitter. I will edit this post when I get a chance to list my common regedits.

That chess program rocks and is much better than the one I had recommended! If I am ever stuck at an airport for days on end that is the sort of game that is harder to "get sick" of (unlike most games like Tetris).

THANKS BIGJ FOR AN AWESOME ROM!!!!

--Jack