View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 10:28 AM
CyberMonkey
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

Couple of things I noticed with SMS-Chat since after the WM 6.1 upgrade:

1. If you edit your any of your contacts SMS-CHat (or the other VITO app I use Eye Photo) will not start, will need to do a soft reset (actually it's been like that even before the WM 6.1 update).

2. Before, if a txt message had a phone number or URL in it, if you brought up the "options" menu for the message there would be the choice to "call number" or "go to URL". Now you basically have to use the stylus to make sure you click exactly on the number or URL.

3. When somebody send me a pic, clicking the link to take you to the sprint pic site to see the pic, a message says "user has deleted the album". Yet if you click that very same link from the default txt messaging app, it goes to it just fine.

I have sent VITO Technologies e-mails about the multiple times, and NEVER have gotten any type of response.