View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 01:39 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poor service all around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NighthawkIX View Post
So I've been getting really bad reception on my Mogul (and my LG Fusic) in Chicago of all places, so I contacted Sprint, and this is what I was told:

5:43:42 PM Landis Where are you experiencing trouble?
5:43:55 PM You Zhou Chicago, I'm at the University of Chicago
5:43:59 PM You Zhou Zip 60637
5:45:19 PM You Zhou I get 0 signal in the wierdest of places: out in the middle of Bartlett Quads, I get no reception. In my dorm room I get no reception, in the library, gym, pretty much anytime I go indoors, my signal automatically drops even if other people still get 2-3 bars.
5:46:42 PM Landis I apologize. Sprint does not guarantee service in structures.

yeah....
This is true for most cellular carriers not just Sprint. The carriers can't guarantee that their signal is going to penetrate structures because the structures are made from different material that might not let the signal penetrate! So this is not surprise!!