View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 01:17 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by sktrdm View Post
i'm having a problem if anybody can help...

i installed everything correctly for the wp and phatphinger themes, however i cant find the actual program to change the themes and such...

so far, i just have the regular weather panel below my upcoming appointments... this is really wierd.. can anybody help me out?
x.x
You need to do one of two things:

1. Go to Settings/Personal/Today/Items and highlight WP in the list until the Options box is lit. Tap on that and it will take you to WP settings.

2. On your Today Screen tap on the settings icon for WP. If you're in a default theme it will be on the left hand side and should be a little sun with beams (blue and yellow IIRC). Tap on that and it'll take you to settings.

From either #1 or #2 you can then select different tabs (including one for Display).

late,
Coz