View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:13 AM
cpm199
PPCGeeks Regular

cpm199 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyones battery actualy last a full day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0n3 View Post
Thanks .. I think I know what the problem may be. I just installed Spb Mobile Shell 2.1. and the problem started after that. There's a known battery drain issue with this version, and the fix is to "disabled smart gestures for taskbar". I'll give that a go. I've also been completely draining the battery and recharging as a prep.

We'll see what happens .. I hate having to return stuff, but at least I have a 30 day window on this one.
I have also installed SPB MS 2.1 and I have not noticed any difference in the battery life of my phone, which has always been great considering how often I browse the web and use my phone in general. I have also recently stopped using S2U2, but just due to personal preference. I actually still use S2U2 for the other features it offers, I just don't use the lock feature any more.

My battery easily lasts me all day with plenty to spare. I support our LAN at work and when we have an outage will use my phone heavily and I have yet to run out of battery before 5 p.m. I have ran out on the way home before though, but no complaints, cause those are days that would have wiped out the battery on my old A900 as well. All in all, my battery has been great.