View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3 out of the four people are in my office, the other is in an office that is about five miles away from my office. This problem doesn't only happen in the office, it also happens when we're not at work. In fact the one person that is not in the office went to New York City recently and it happened to her when she was there on several different occasions. We are in Texas.
I have made Sprint aware of the problem, the procedures they take to resolve the problem is up to them. How they want to attack the issue is to check the towers first and that is okay by me, as long as they are working on trying to resolve a find for the issue. There is indeed an issue.
I still stick with my technical instinct that it is a devise issue, I'm opened minded about the whole situation though. I just want it to be resolved.