View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:28 AM
denasqu
Regular 'Geeker

denasqu is keeping up the good workdenasqu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to denasqu
Lightbulb Re: Verizon XV 6900 - Who's Flashed?

Well today is another day. I read ppcgeeks for hours last night after my coke unlock failed. Ths is a very humbling experience but now I'm riled up so I'm going to try again.

I had hard reset my Touch last night before I started in hopes of avoiding any conflicts but the one thing I forgot about was the 2Gb SD card that I had in there. After searching the forums I found that SDHC cards can cause the exact problem I was having. Not sure why (maybe the unlocker tries to read/write the SD), but even though my card is not SDHC it is 2Gb.

I also went to my office to use and XP machine instead of my Vista laptop at home. That was my second mistake. I can never get any work done at the office. Besides that machine is connected to W2K3 server, has partitioned drives and all kinds of fancy configs that I'm sure annoyed the coke unlocker.

I'm going to try again here in a few with clean XP laptop and no SD card. Wish me luck... I'm goin' in.

And if this doesn't work, I've got a recently refurbished efficiency apartment that's vacant right now. It's two blocks from the beach in Naples Florida. Perhaps I'll offer a reward of a week or two stay at no charge to the ppcgeeker that can do @#$@# @#$@#% FOR ME!!