View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:31 PM
colonel
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Okay, I am updating the fix for this, but it is not in the Verizon (non-Sprint) rom yet. Here is the problem. I added apps to O2 by hand in the registry, but unfortunately there is another entry that must be edited. To get O2 to work properly you will need to go to HKCU\software\O2\O2plus and look for NoOfApp. Now, you will want to enter a decimal (not hex) value for the exact number of apps that are on the tabs. The easiest way to do this is to go into the O2 settings and go to Shortcuts. Now, count every short cut listed even if it is listed twice. Then change the registry value to the appropriate number. Again, remember to add the number as a decimal and not a hex. This is where the rom was messed up. So, if you have 21 apps, you will want to enter 21 as a decimal. The corrisponding hex is 00000015.

I suggest that everyone checks this as soon as they flash until I get updated roms uploaded.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND