PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jambaj0e is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Bluetooth headset problems when calling or receiving calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavez View Post
I have seen this issue in previous ROMs and as well as multiple devices - Jawbone 2 and my car. Sometimes the device will reconnect automatically, but other times it won't reconnect at all. I don't know of a fix, but there are a few work arounds I have tried when the device doesn't reconnect.

1 - If I initiate the connection from the bluetooth device, it will reconnect the phone immediately. I’m hoping the reverse would be true (initiating a connection from the phone to the device), but I cannot locate a program or method of manually initiating a bluetooth connection to a paired device. (this thread is looking for the same thing: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...uetooth+manual)

2 - If I turn bluetooth off and back on, the device connects again and usually stays connected. I haven't been able to come up with a better solution or find a fix to the issue itself.
Unfortunately, neither solutions help.... I tried with a third Bluetooth, the Samsun WEP500 and I still have the same issue. Anyone else have a solution?