View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 11:25 PM
rlmcs
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rlmcs is keeping up the good workrlmcs is keeping up the good workrlmcs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BELL RLMCS v102-WM6.1 Custom Touch ROM w/ UC, GPS, REV A July 25, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBARU63 View Post
I am a new member, and i wanted to say thank you, thank you very much. i have done a lot of reading and finally decided to mod my Bell HTC Touch. well the experience was so great and i had issues syncing with windows after using aother Bell ROM. I was desparate to fix my device and tried yours. Well let me tell you, it is great and i am syncing again. the only thing is i cannot get the gps to work properly yet. this i believe i still need to learn how to set it up properly. Thanks again. oh yea, it is fast to.

Thats Great to hear,, Thanks again for the Positive Feedback!

The GPS really depends on a lot of things.. personally I have found that once your Location Setting has Been Turned to ON you need to do a Soft reset and once the Phone Boots, either prime the GPS with GPSViewer or just go into Google maps and click on USE GPS set the phone down in one location and let it lock.. There are quite a few threads related to this and there really is no perfect solution.. all I can say is try some methods that are posted on the forums and see what works best for you..

RLMCS

I Don't want Donations but if you like my Comments, and ROM then Please Click the Button Below for continued support.
This post has been thanked 1 times.