View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:16 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20270 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
i know you guys are really busy, but can you please help me... i posted this last week and colonel said to wait until gguru got back from vacation and i tried getting to the chat room on ppckitchen.org but every time i hit the "chat" button it boots me out of IE completely. so here goes one more time...

got an issue... i keep getting a error message when i get to the "running G-reloc"... cannot open file C:\documents and settings\sean kehoe\application data\hiq inc\ppc-buildos\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\.rom\s000.

what does this mean? is it something i'm doing wrong? i'm just trying to create a bare bones rom in both the"20226","19588" and now "20270" kitchens. i get this error in all kitchens. i even stripped it down even further to the bare essential and i still get the message. any help would be appreciated.
It usually means you are running antivirus software that is breaking the .rar extraction of the OEM packages. The first thing to try is disabling your antivirus software and trying agian. The alternative is to learn how to unpack the .rar files so that step is not part of the build process.