View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:07 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by friguy3
so i changed the config.txt file removing the those 2 files. i saved it (after changing the properties from read only), double checked and it was changed. hard reset and while i watched the verizon load...they loaded! so i went back and config.txt was changed back. eh. so i hard reset and didnt let verizon run but then went and ran all the cabs in the extrom except those 2. went to send a video, but there was no MMS loaded. i was so excited when i read your post! ill keep trying. you are incredible with what youve done with your rom...phenomenal
if its reverting itself back its because you did not ever unlock the ROM. the file attached about 5 posts up will UNLOCK the rom, seeing it isnt unlocking it unfortunately.

oh and once you do that, did you remember to rerun the vzMMS-Registry.CAB? you could even just change one of the two your removing to the vzMMS-Registry.CAB and put that cab in your ext.rom.

let me know, thanks for trying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie
Hey I was trying to use Mobile Secretray on this ROM build and it gives me errors - anyone else using it?
Or...does anyone know of an app that will send an SMS message to my other phone if I miss a phone call?

Other requests for 9.5
chmreader.net still fails
ppc6600 picture mail application <--> anyone? annnnyone?

Thanks!
what is chmreader.net, can you please give me more details or be a little more specific as to what type of issue you are having and how I might duplicate the problem.

there is actually 3 different SMS on missed call applications ive come across, one of them is on ppcfreeware.com. maybe work with an alternative.

once again im not sure what mobile secretary is, or what type of errors you may be receiving.

more specifically does it work on other AKU 3.x roms, is it specific to my build?

regarding the 6600 picturemail cab you posted... how exactly does it work... what happens when you installed the cab on the 6700... what types of errors are you getting when you try and send a picturemail with it. Does it create an MMS inbox for outlook? details!