View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 12:40 PM
colonel
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20270 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
i know you guys are really busy, but can you please help me... i posted this last week and colonel said to wait until gguru got back from vacation and i tried getting to the chat room on ppckitchen.org but every time i hit the "chat" button it boots me out of IE completely. so here goes one more time...

got an issue... i keep getting a error message when i get to the "running G-reloc"... cannot open file C:\documents and settings\sean kehoe\application data\hiq inc\ppc-buildos\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\.rom\s000.

what does this mean? is it something i'm doing wrong? i'm just trying to create a bare bones rom in both the"20226","19588" and now "20270" kitchens. i get this error in all kitchens. i even stripped it down even further to the bare essential and i still get the message. any help would be appreciated.
No, its nothing you are doing. I alerted gguru to your issue.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

This post has been thanked 1 times.