FlyBoyUak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[quote="JBabey"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyUak
After install, GREAT ROM!!

Three problems:

1. When I try to delete a file from Resco File Explorer, it tells me that the "trial version has expired". I cannot delete any files.

2. My battery life is significantly less than it use to be, I could use my phone all day and still be @ 80%, I'm @ 70% now and I just woke up two hours ago.

3. My vision stays on after I close PIE

Oh and is there anyway to get the default Spring start-up screens back? Not a HUGE fan of Mario. Thanks again!
1 - register the resco file explorer, it is indeed a retail program. you should not have difficulty if you have a valid registration key. Go to "FILE-OPTIONS-REGISTRATION"

2 - turn off the "time-sync" from the network feature, it forces vision open to sync the time, im actually removing this in my next release due to battery complaints, besides, not to hard to set the time yourself if you have to hard reset

3 - vision always stays on unless you open the comm manager or set whats called an "EVDO Disconnect Time". the next revision will have triangle-powers hax and you can check off the disconnect time box if you dont want to have to manually disconnect via the comm manager. (or click on the arrows and click disconnect).

4 - of course, read the STICKY on "how to change your boot screens"

Thanks so much!