arianhojat
PPCGeeks Regular

arianhojat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update verizon PRI and Sprint AGPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I added the EnablePDEIPFromNV to my registry and changed back to the Sprint ServerIP, and it is sweet. Locks inside my office in seconds- something that hasn't happened before. I did some reading online and apparently for aGPS to work a PDE ip address is needed. I don't claim to understand this stuff, but it seems to be working for me.

update: just made the same registry changes to the alltel vogue, which stopped getting locks after I had cooked the files into a rom last night. Locks on five satellites after a soft reset after making the registry changes.
so can you post the exact steps, is the 3 files you posted still needed, then GPSMode 4, then soft reset (i dont think that worked for my verizon 6900)?
id like to see you start from scratch with a rom, do your changes, try gps, record the time it takes to cold start lock,then do all the changes and try agian and record time. ill try this tonight, but i dont think it was successful. ill let you know.
btw my PRI is 51019 version 1.37_002. i guess those files, just let files run that before might not of, kinda like letting developer's programs run by always allowing program to bypass active-x restrictions?

Last edited by arianhojat; 07-24-2008 at 04:23 AM.