View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:05 PM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Anyones battery actualy last a full day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0n3 View Post
I charged my phone from 7pm-11pm last night .. got to a green light 100% charge. I unplugged it from my charger then hit the power button and left it on over night.
This AM at around 8, I checked my phone and the battery was already down to 30% with no usage. I think I get two bars in my bedroom. That usuage doesn't seem normal, but I wonder if it'll take a few more charge cycles for this thing to get primed.
Did you just get the phone? or just get the battery? then yes it takes a few charge cycles to get it right.. also i noticed after if you charge it when it says like 30% rather then down to like 10% when it starts warning you.. it lasts longer sometimes

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.