View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
dolanz
PPCGeeks Regular

dolanz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your HTC Touch Today Screen Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent212 View Post
Here's mine.

Pretty plain, but that's how I like it. I can access everything I want through the start menu (which is actually QuickMenu), which I like because it's easier when I'm in one program (say a browser) to click on the start menu and select what I want without having to go back to the Today screen first.

I tried rlToday, but I couldn't find any skins that looked as good (IMO) as HTC Home does. The way the clock sort of glows doesn't seem to be possible using a font with rlToday. I like how so much of the plugin is somewhat transparent, even the non-lit-up parts of the digital numbers.

The one thing I still really want to figure out how to do is to get rid of the word "Start". I know I can change the taskbar to solid black and do the same with the text so it won't show up, but (1) I like the 3-D look of a non-solid-color taskbar and (2) it makes the clock text (the battery meter changes to the clock when I'm not on the Today screen) turn black as well. Am I correct when I say that the only other way to get rid of "Start" is by using wisbar?

I'd also like to make the taskbar and bottom bar darker. I've tried UI Tweaker and the only thing I could get it to do was make them solid black, or a lighter shade of grey than what I have here.

Oh yeah, and I'd also like to get a weather app like Weather Panel. Would I have to add some sort of tab plugin to my Today screen to do that, or can it be run on its own outside of the Today screen? What about Pocket Weather?
Hey I really your set up how did managed to removed the tabs i tried using HHCv1 but its leaving me one tab i cnt remove em all ;;; any tips? or is that a rlToday skin with an HTC touch style? share the skins!!! pls