View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_2231
First, bigJ is a busy guy. You have opened up a lot of options, but are skimpy on a few details. You need to give very clear instructions on what you want BigJ to do. Do you want PHM? It isn't clear. I think PHM is supreme bloatware and xcpu does is cleaner and 10x simpler to use.

Concerning VJLumosII, good idea, but you need to be specific about how and where and what BigJ would need to do. For instance, which version to download? What settings should be in the registry for VJLum to do its job perfectly? Otherwise people will post 100 posts here on this already long thread asking how to xxx using VJLum. As I recall that VJLum was sort of buggy. Is v.II better?
I will compare and post the best version LumosII when I get a chance, since you pointed out more than one version, I will check.
EDIT: Posting cab below.

That was my only suggestion, as it is a unique utility.
I actually don't feel either overclocking programs should be in rom, since there are two to choose.

Few more comments for clarity:
PHM looks like bloatware and is not simple but always gives faster results:
My older 6700 was faster but newer units like my refurb can be set safely to:
CPU:520, Bus260, Mem130, LCD65

TCPMP simple benchmark of a vid was 807%.
PHM raised it to 1113%-overclocked at above settings.
Xcpu raised it to 933% overclocked at 520, but its Bus settings are stock 208.

With Lumos on both programs were faster.
PHM scored 1193%
Xcpu scored 1000%
Attached Files
File Type: zip vjlumosiicab_182.zip (4.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!