View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 10:27 PM
stevedog1
THE HENCHMAN

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post
i understand what your saying but sometimes you have to let go of the hand your holding so that it can assume its own balance. i like many others have to read through 31 pages so why shouldnt others..they say they do but if true why are we answering the same?'s
First, you don't have to hold anyone's hand to begin with. Second, you don't have to answer a question if you don't feel the person deserves one. That is your perogative. But, dont go and try to help someone and then at the same time make fun of them. If youre gonna do that then you might as well not even respond to their post. You are not a moderator, or the Thread "police".

If you don't like that someone is asking a question that you feel has already been answered then why don't you just inform them that the answer is already within the thread, instead of embarrasing them on a thread that gets hundreds of views a day.

Also, Remember that some people have busy lives with families and children and long hours at work. Not everyone is always going to be able to read all 30 pages of a thread.

We are here to help. Its a forum. If you dont want to help then dont, but don't criticize when you do.

But I am glad that you understood. Thanks.

Last edited by stevedog1; 07-21-2008 at 10:29 PM.