Old 07-21-2008, 02:06 AM
pacmann
Lurker

pacmann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Questions :)

So,i just got my new htc touch a few days ago, and am completely inlove with it

Only a few questions about it come to my mind, such as is there a way to stop the phones ring when u receive a text?
For example, when i receive a text it plays the ringtone i made, obviously, but it will not stop playing until its gone through the whole thing. I have tried every button, nothing :P
Maybe its not possible, basically because your not really suppose to get ringtones for your texts, i kinda had to go in and place it somewere special to be able to. Well if anyone knows i would be very thankful

Another question,
Is there anyway to program the music button to not be the stupid java music store? I would much rather it go to my audio manager, or even wmp. When i say music button, i mean the button you need to press when u touchflo to that cube with your contacts, music/video/pictures, and certain programs on the other side, forgot what that cube (3 sided) was called but w/e :P
I hate the java music player, so if any help on that could arrive, again i would be very thankful

And those are all of the questions i have at the moment, any information would be much apreciated, and if anyone would like to contact me my email and xfire will be the following

Xfire - xxsaintfrostxx

Email - westcoast_convict101 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Last edited by CozBoogie; 07-21-2008 at 10:41 AM. Reason: edited email