jack_2231
N00b

jack_2231 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Required mod for Mario ROM

Packman + digdug + galaxia = sore thumb. Solution:

Read here for the install directions.

That mod done, I went ahead and played a few more of the games. What would be nice is for someone to post a table of gamesize vs. game, so we have an idea of what space is being taken up. I have experienced sluggishness and lockups with v9.4. Not too sure what it is from. My personal opinions about the games:

o Duckhunt looks like it takes space (just eyecandy), and wasn't much fun to me, but if BigJ likes it so be it. If others hate it it needs axed.

o Missle Command is #1 and rocks. Looks like it takes up little space. Problem: it fails to restart properly. Are there any keys or ways to get it to exit naturally? I have to delete the player registry settings to play the 2nd+ games. EDIT: I got it, just click on the box on the lower left.

o Packman. We need at least 1 of these, very cool. Both? Why not.
o Digdug. No clue how to play this really, seems interesting.
o Frogger. Not too fun for me.
o Card games. No idea how to play any of them, but this is more my style at least. I'd prefer a at least one mind game though, like this chess game.
o Batti. Uhh, excuse me, but isn't there already a battery icon in the upper right? DELETED from my startup. No big deal since this has to be a tiny proggie.
P.S. Sorry about the mammoth image size, let me know if I need to try to crop it.