View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 10:49 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: HTC Touch Tethering over Bluetooth (Sprint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve St.Laurent View Post
Thanks for that link above!! I was trying to get bluetooth tethering to work on my Verizon XV6900 and couldn't get it to work. If I went to my phone in my bluetooth devices on my laptop dial up network was not an available service. I installed the DUN cab file (which I'll attach to this message) on the XV6900, ran it, then reset the phone, erased my phone from my bluetooth devices on the laptop and readded it - and wala dial up networking was now an available service. Then I just added a dial up connection through bluetooth and was up and running.
Do you know exactly what this cab file does?

I actually had the option of BT DUN before I installed this cab, and after installing that it no longer shows up, even after uninstalling it.