View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 05:32 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: bootloader screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by switched View Post
i tried to upgrade my ROM but now am stuck at the boot loader screen. can some one please help me.
What rom did you flash? If it successfully flashed just pull the battery and then perform a hard reset....if you have not flashed yet then you can follow the instructions above.....but you don't necessarily have to flash just from sd card....you can get a noid RUU and DL the rom of your choice and place the signed nbh file in it and then run the RUU....also you can find roms that are exe.

but most definitely flash the latest stock rom first........so that you have a GPS enabled radio.....BTW stock roms are exe.......you don't have to be in BL to run these rom upgrades....

Last edited by flyers2114; 07-20-2008 at 05:41 PM.