Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone having a freezing issue when you set up phonealarm to change profiles? I am not able to dial out or access the web "sometimes" after my profile has switched. A soft reset fixes the issue but it is a noosense to keep doing it. My radio rom is 1.27.00.

*EDIT*
Ok so now its the am and my profile went from night(service off) to home. It said I had a voicemail but when I went to press the voicemail icon I got an error message saying that there was no service or check the nuber and see if it was dialed correctly(of course it was). I eneded up soft reseting and NOW I have a voicemail and my emails came in as well....
Just wanted to get me down front...
Ok so got hoome from work. put the phone on fight mode(5:30) and now 8:30 put it on loud. I couldnt use the phone for any of the above things so I ended up soft reseting... to make it work again...

What version phone alarm?
Do you use parenthesis in phone number(i dont)?
What other today plugins used?
Whats your mem level?
Are you saving mail 2 storage?
Is your extrom visible?

Mayby you should try a fresh instal of 9.4 and just have phone alarm installed. Then start adding everything else untill you come across problem again..
Going to put on 9.4 now and give it a try...I havent installed anything!! I love this rom. I dont do much with other programs. I'll porbably put sirus on there and thats it...Ill let you know...THX