Thread: ID3 Editor?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 12:11 PM
MrGoodtunes
Halfway to VIP Status

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ID3 Editor?

Good question, hope some1 has a good answer. All I can tell you is that the developers of my player, PocketMusic, sent me an email recently, saying:

...We decided to completely redesign Advanced Playlist Organizer in PocketMusic and add some new features to it. Your suggestions are welcome! Please write to developers@pocketmind.com.

The current version (5.1) has something called Playlist Organizer. Although it does allow you to edit ID3 tag fields, it has nothing re album art. It also seems to attempt to edit both version 1 and version 2 tags with whatever you input. Very confusing and quite usless for me. I'm hoping their redesign is more useful, though I'm not holding my breath because they have the same type of library mind set as WMP and HTC Audio Manager, where everytime I stick in my 8gig or my 6gig card, it wants to immediately make me wait while it loads the new info. Rediculous. Thankfully, PocketMusic lets you leave its organizer disabled by default, it's active only when you select it from the player's menu. So you can put in a card and start playing tunes right away.

Last edited by MrGoodtunes; 07-20-2008 at 08:00 PM.