View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 12:01 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OKay, I flashed the latest Sprint ROM, then ran the unlocker and Apache tool, deleted everything out of the Sprint ROM and reflashed this BigJ ROM. I then soft reset (just to be safe) then loaded the stuff from soggystockings into the ext rom2, then hard reset. The phone installed phonealarm and the MMS cab. More imortantly, it's wORKING! Thanks everyone!

Now off to install all my software. By the way, has anyone found a better solution than the Windows Live Beta (not the search, but the new Pocket MSN type thing)? I really like having my hotmail in poutlook, and I also like having the push email on my hotmail. But I really hate how slow the Live Beta makes the device run, and how it kills the battery. Do all push email solutions kill the battery the way that Live Beta does? Do they all make it run so slow? Maybe tinkering with xcpuscalar will help with the speed issues, and an extended battery to help the battery issues...

Now, off to find Super Mario Brothers... Anyone know where a good place to find games for a Pocket PC is? Specifically, I want to find the original Super Mario Brothers (arcade version, not the console version). I think it would totally go with the spirit of this ROM...