View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 09:40 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New BuildOS - Report Bugs Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingpr View Post
Thanks for your reply gguruusa. I had already tried reinstalling BuildOS after doing a complete uninstall of all associated files and restarting my computer to install it clean...did this a few times. I also tried reinstalling .Net as suggested and still the same issue occurs.

I was hoping to connect with you on chat, but with no response I suspected you were away...no worries. Hopefully we can connect at another time that works with your schedule. I'd really like to have BuildOS up and running as I had in the past.

Thanks again for your time and support!
out of town. Try next week to find me.