View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:09 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanbeatali View Post
I am using the newest ROM as well, and have been for a little over a week now. I only have a couple of questions.

I use PIE all day long sending/receiving TONS of data.... sometimes later in the day I have to soft reset to free up memory because I'm sitting at like 4MB free. It stays that low after I close all programs and run Oxios. yes if using that much data your only way out will be to soft reset.....you should also clear the cache

Also, is Resco supposed to be fixed so that it doesn't expire? I was just starting to get used to it and now it says that it has expired and I need to register. Directly after a soft reset it works for a few minutes then goes back to saying that I need to register. Resco is a trial version.....you have to purchase to enable all of its functionality....

Is there a way to make wsync work with a Sprint 6800?
what is wsync....if you are talking about WMDC on Vista it does work it is just very flaky.....