View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 12:50 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
thx for the quick reply.. reloaded the files from the first post rather than those directly from wisbar websiye (purchased the software) and it worked like a charm...

One question.. Any way to run in more of a full screen mode? Elimate the top and bottom screens (i.e. start menu and soft icons)?

THX
i can understand the top bar but the bottom bar makes it much easier to navigate since you cant put your finger on the icons and scroll to the right or left... u'll regret losing the bottom bar cuz it'll take forever to get to your programs and other tabs.
Just my advice