View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:16 AM
Coho
Lurker

Coho is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Mogul rainbow screened itself

Hi. After a day at work I came home to find my Sprint Mogul in rainbow screen with the following message: Tita100 spl-1.04.000 serial. I have never done any ROM updating. I've only added a few programs in the past year of owning this thing, and nothing within the last few months. It has been slightly screwy lately by turning itself on spontaneously, but no other weirdness. I've taken the battery out for about 10 seconds and have tried multiple soft resets with no luck. It would be just freakin' awesome to be able to boot back into my normal phone and be able to save my Pocket Informant PIM and my contacts. Short of that a hard reset or return to Sprint for a possible replacement, I guess. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks to all your helpful replies.
P.S. I know this subject has been beaten to death here, but most solutions are those dealing with ROM updates. I found a thread dealing with a guy whose phone had similar issue after being left in the sun too long, but I can't find it again :- (.