View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to know when in Rev A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
those are awesome tethered speeds. My upload is a lil faster though. See the thing with tethering and using speedtest.net, U pick a server among many. every server results vary. Meaning, there are servers that are faster than the other. Wonder why there are fast mirrors on downloads? That is why I think tethering and testing using this servers are inacurate. If the server is fast, of course ur internet is fast. That is why I only trust the speedtest within the phone itself coz it's the real speed my phone can do.
True, but i always use the las vegas one. even though it says my internet is coming from la. any idea what that is about?