View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 05:31 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i am having issues with the extended contact info dock... it slides out but doesn't go back and just stays on top of everything even when trying to open a new contact... then i can't go back to the original because the dock is open... any idea on a fix?
This might be a result of being in author mode. I'd suggest only going into author mode when you need to change something. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skordawhizzz View Post
i am trying to delete the 'HTC Touch Diamond Images' folder and files from my storage card, but it won't let me. my touch freezes up when i try to delete using file explorer and when i connect to my computer and try to delete from there, it says i don't have permission to delete the folder... any idea how to do it?
The images folder is very large. Your Touch might appear to freeze while it is trying to delete it, but just let it go for a while. There are a ton of files in there, and deleting them takes time. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.