JackG058
PPCGeeks Regular

JackG058 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vista Sync Center 6.1 Random Sync Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop0114 View Post
I read both and didn't find anything that helped. I notice that I hear the tone that shows the connection to the PC when I plug in the device, I also notice I hear the connection drop randomly weather it shows a connection to Sync Center or not.
I am using the new Treo 800w with Vista Home Premium, and I've downloaded the latest WMDC directly from Microsoft. It sounds like I'm having the exact same issues as you are. I've just deleted my partnership on my laptop, and am resyncing now. However, this is not a very good solution because who wants to sit through total resyncs every day? The Treo 800w comes standard with WinMo 6.1.

I'll be eagerly watching this thread to see if someone comes up with a good solution. I'm not interested in any cooked ROMS, and I realize this is a Titan thread, but your problem sounds identical to what I am seeing, so hopefully somebody will figure this out. I'm loving this new Treo, and won't give it up because of this, but this is keeping it from being a perfectly stellar experience.