View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Some comment/suggestions:

Xpuscalar runs marginally slower than PHM on all my testing.

Both of them use different ways to disable the built in auto-scaling of the CPU on the 6700.

I have mentioned way back in Anton's (PHM) forum that there is another alternative to disable the built in auto-scaling.
I also mentioned it to Vijay in xDev site.

Using the VJLumosII program I was able to get a noticable performance jump in both Xcpu and PHM.

This little proggy is for getting superbrightness level of camera mode, which disables our unit's auto-scaling better than anything else.

Only drawback is you are using a little more battery with superbright screen, but still nothing compared to overclocking in general.

So finnally to get to the point, I would suggest to have the VJLumosII in the rom.