View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:33 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg
So I figured it out that there is a different inbox for SMS. Nice, threading even!

So, my picture mail isn't freezing there like it does from the camera app. But, when I try to send a picture mail from there, it just gets stuck in my outbox. I have ran the Sprint MMS Registry Cab file that comes with the ROM- installed it to Extended ROM 2 at first, and after I realized I was having the problem I ran the rab again and told it to install in main memory 9it said it was removing the previous version first). Same issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, how do I tell Voice Command to initiate with my bluetooth headset? I currently have it mapped to button 5...
I had that issue before. You CANT send pics through the mms. My issue on this on page 7 or so. Basicly you go into pictures, hold the pic down, send via pix message. as for your other problem i dont know.
So I go into the camera app, and click on the picture library icon. I click and hole the picture, and the only options I get are Cut, Copy, Delete, Send, Beam, Set as Today Background, Send to your space. If I click Send on that menu, it opens up a Select an account window where the options are Outlook E-mail, Sprint PCS, Windows Live (I have it installed now) SMS (but SMS is greyed out).

Now, if I just take a picture, the screen comes up that says Back to Preview and it has the icons under it. One of those icons looks like an envelope. If I click on that, I get a Send File box and the choices are Send Via MMS and Send Via E-Mail. There is a Send and Cancel button under that. If I click Send Via MMS (it's already selected by default) when I hit send, it freezes. I then hit the hardware ok button, and it closes the whole screen.

Any ideas?

Also, another thing I noticed is when I am in my SMS inbox, if I am using the joystick to select a message, if I click and hold the joystick, I don't get a menu. I do this in poutlook to delete messages without using the stylus. Has anyone else seen this in the SMS app?