View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:49 PM
hueman84
PPCGeeks Regular

hueman84 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyones battery actualy last a full day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by areonic1 View Post
Ill give a detail description of whats on my phone, and how much i used it today and maybe someone can tell me whats wrong.

I got the leaked ROM
Guitar hero
dopewars
slide2lock
weatherpanel
ultimatelaunch

I had my phone plugged into my laptop all night, honestly about 7pm the night before, unplugged it about 7am this morning, so bout 12 hours of charge at least. Throughout the day, I made 18mins worth of calls, did the slide2unlock to check the weather on my Today(weatherpanel) a few times. Everytime I used it, i pushed the top button to turn backlight off. I am roaming 100% of the time, and my phone was completely dead by 3pm.

Any suggestions?
I've heard that roaming will definitely kill your battery. My battery life is ok, not great...but ok. I just got my Touch almost a week ago and im sure the battery life will get better, but I already ordered a Seidio 2000mAH battery.

Also I use BatteryStatus Advanced and it tells me the average mAH drain my phone has. Turning down the brightness of the backlight definitely helps and just make sure you close out of any programs once your done using them.

I am using Dharvey's 2.7.2 ROM and have Ultimate Launch, Weather Panel, Windows Live, and BatteryStatus as my active Today Plugins.

Last edited by hueman84; 07-17-2008 at 10:51 PM.