View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 02:28 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmltnjrmy7 View Post
help please!!!! everything went well on the install but i am unable to find the diamond theme under the desktop 2x theme. in the instructions it mentions that i should see the diamond touch theme! its not there, what did i do wrong?

I had a slight problem like you had in version 1 ..

Being the person I am I decided to poke around JDumes instructions and find out myself instead of asking him a million questions on top of the 3 billion questions everyone else has haha

TO ANYONE HAVING A HARD TIME PULLING UP THE THEME ...

1 - Tap and hold down on a black area of the screen
2 - Tap on Settings
3 - Tap on Change Theme (Middle Left)
4 - Tap on Desktop 2.x Theme (Bottom Left)
5 - Tap on Import (Bottom Right)
6 - Open up My Documents
7 - Open up Lakeridge
8 - Open up Wisbar Advance Desktop
9 - Open up Themes
10 - Tap on HTC_TOUCH_DIAMOND_V2
11 - Tap OK (Top Right)
12 - Make sure HTC_TOUCH_DIAMOND_V2 is highlighted under Installed Desktop Themes
13 - Hit Ok, Then hit Ok again
14 - Wait for the theme to fade in
15 - Jump up and down and shout

I did not move my Lakridge folder into File Explorer>Program Files .. I just left Lakeridge in My Documents because when I moved it into Program Files WAD and WA3 did not work for me ..

If anyone has anymore questions I will be happy to help out Jdume out

-Tony

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 3 times.