View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:38 PM
buddhatikkigod
Regular 'Geeker

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6700 to 6900 ESN Swap Partially working... need help/advice

Hey guys! I'm almost there with taking my PPC6700 on the Verizon network and swapping it to a Sprint 6900 i bought on ebay with a bad esn. once im finished i'll post a detailed how to on how i did it along with neccassary software and areas where i ran into problems.

I followed HPNASIK's method here: http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/sh...68&postcount=1 actually i followed a few other methods as well to get where i got and a bunch of peoples advice. Hpnasik's method can be followed to get the ESN swap, but for a lot of people those ESN range's wont work so you need to scan your own in... which produced problems for me a lot of times.

Anyways i got the ESN on there and i've used ##778 on both phones to copy most info, but now instead of a Verizon operator saying they will patch me through to connect my call with a calling or credit card i get a verizon operator saying they cant authenticate my phone.

Ive tried copying over most of my info but i know im missing something, any help? Ive only copied over the ESN and most info that i could copy from the ##prl settings.

I actually got a text message when i restarted the phone, i did switch a lot of settings from ##prl and i think a few were some ip settings and my verizon txt message email... strange that worked but i cant make calls.

Last edited by buddhatikkigod; 07-16-2008 at 10:13 PM.