joe3789
PPCGeeks Regular

joe3789 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Done with the Touch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
I'm so done with the Touch Im about to throw it out the window. 2 weeks ago i updated to the "official" Sprint ROM, the first couple days were ok then it started freezing while I was on Opera Mini that required sift resets to fix. Then it started to freeze on incoming calls. I did a hard reset, still the same problems after that. I reflashed the ROm, did a hard reset and it worked for a day or 2 then it wouldn't come out of standby. I flashed again this time to OMJ custom ROM. That worked ok for a few days then it also wouldnt come out of standby so i did ANOTHER hard reset and that didnt fix it so im just giving up. My phone didnt have these issues until i updated to 6.1. only apps ive installed was fullscreen keyboard, PCM keyboard, google maps and Opera mini. nothing else. Has this happened to anyone else?

Good reason to wait until the real Official is released BY SPRINT or HTC. Or you try and roll back to the official Sprint WM 6.0 stock ROM. Good luck. Sorry for your troubles. There are other ROMs that may work better for WM6.1, though. Don't give up dude. Well ... then again, it is a Microsoft product ...