View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
oh that sux. how do those egrips look? I have heard lots about them, but don't have to much trouble with it 'flying' out of my hand. You know when I first got my ppc, I was like I'm never gonna touch the screen without a screen protector. But after having them on for a few months, I decided to try it without. I love te response without the screen protector so much I haven't put another one on. Plus I had the kind u cut to fit, and that's kindof hard to get it just right. Plus I haven't got one scratch yet. But I did notice the other day, in bright light at an angle, in the center is a slight fluid looking substnce under the screen. Can't see it, in regular light, just bright lights. Its causing no problems with the touch screen, but I'm thinking about using my TEP.
~Mike