View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 12:21 PM
nexusgrey
Lurker

nexusgrey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch gps

Hey folks i have a couple of questions i hope you can help me with.
I have the Sprint Touch with the Rev A ROM version not a bunch of other apps on it and my first question is the GPS, does not always find the phone. I have read that it is suppose to locate the phone quickly but i wait more than 2 mins sometimes and some time it doesnt find the phone at all. I use the google maps app. I changed the com ports and I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

2nd question. What are all of the new upgrades for the wm 6.1

3rd question. there is a Icon on my home screen that looks like road. Its doesnt do anything when I touch it. What is it for,and will it work with the offical rom update?

Last question. Now This one has nothing to do with the Rom I hope but when i take a picture I have to save the picture to the device insted of the SD card. Now when i first got my phone I did not have this problem but I had to do a hard reset one time and I think that is when it happened. If I take a picture and have it set to save to the storage card the picture will show up when i reveiw it "THE FIRST TIME" it says its in the "/Storage card/dcim/100media (which if I looks for the file it is not there) but it i leave the camera app and go back the picture is gone,or I see a black box where the picture was and when I click on it, its says it "cant read the format" when I try to delete it, it says "media is in use" so I have to leave the camera app and go back and it is gone. Now something that I think may have something to do with it is the fact that I have folders on my storage card that I cant get rid of, I dont know how they got there but I cant delete there and they say there are system files but there is nothing in them some of them have names like "@******..." the *'s are squares, and there are like 3 others that are just letters and shapes. Anything you folks have would be most helpful.