View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:26 AM
snake0721
N00b

snake0721 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: An Open Letter to HTC

While I DO understand why you'd be upset and discharging over such an issue, (especially the MONEY part), I just don't understand why the disdain.

If you've owned several smartphones before the Mogul OR Touch, I would think you'd be better at judging the tech specs to performance ratio. I really couldn't see this being thier fault in any way unless they somewhere posted an ad saying otherwise. And considering your staggering history with their previous phones, I would think you'd be more skeptical when buying thier product. I would not go into McDonald's anymore if every time I order a Bigmac it's missing something, didn't taste right or whatever. But I applaud you for finally making the move, I'm just wondering why it took so long.

The media player thing, must be a bad egg issue. I have no problems with mine whatsoever. maybe I just purchased the golden egg? lol

I really don't think switching to an apple iPhone is going to fix anything, or really to any phone for that matter. If the companies shot out perfect phones that had everything you want, then how would they get you to get a new one? that's just bad business in terms of profit. the iPhone is going to have problems as well, hopefully for your case, they are bareable issues, so you won't be caught switching carriers/phones constantly. While its a rational idea to get what you pay for, sadly, there are limits to these pipedreams, there are always going to be downfalls to every product.

I honestly love my Mogul, but I can't wait to buy the Touch Pro when it comes out.

Best of luck with your new phone though.