View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:24 AM
miketab
Regular 'Geeker

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: An Open Letter to HTC

The letter is even understating the problems with HTC. I myself went through 4 moguls in a year. From the begining this phone stunk. I don't know where to start to mention all the problems with this phone. They should have not released it in the first place and put more memory when they decided to throw on WM6 in the first place. That itself shows lack of care to their customers. The main reason I think most of us stuck with it all this time is that there was nothing sprint had that was comparable to the features of the Mogul. I just got the Treo 800w and boy I feel like a battered wife who was in denial all this time. I used to think it was windows mobile and all phones with WM have these issues. WRONG! The treo actually works great and all the my simple expectation of having the device proform as advertised are satisfied.

Microsoft should pull HTC from making devices with their OS, they are giving them a bad name.

Last edited by miketab; 07-15-2008 at 09:26 AM.