View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 04:53 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I like the mega-pack idea and I am using 2 of them, some apps i dont want because i use others, is it as easy as removing the executable files from the oems or is there mods that need to be done to the rgu/initflashes.txt also?
I know adding files isnt usually a problem if you edit the rgu /initflashes.txt to reflect the install path but wasn't sure on removing.

Thanks for the hard work.
Now why on earth would you want to remove Frogger?
But yes, you can remove the exe. The mega-pack OEM's are a conglomeratoin where I merged the Files, the RGU registry, the initflashfiles.txt together. There should be no problem removing the EXE, I'm thinking my Adding Personal Files tutorial gives more details about the initflashfiles.txt. Depends on which program, initflashfiles.txt wouldn't need modded, and the RGU...I don't think any of the megapacks have any system changes so they shouldn't need modded either. (I think the rgu's are commented) If your not certain, let me know which file and I'll let you know what to remove.