View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 02:19 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Re: Storage Card Disappears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by newt
I am having the Same Problem with the Storage Card, It disappears about three times a day and requires a soft reset. It seems that this was a problem in the earlier Sprint ROMs and someone found an older DLL that was causing it.
That DLL has been fixed. I get the SD card disappearing act as well, just not that frequent. Tried reformatting to not avail.
Are you using a named brand card like SanDisk or a cheap on off the internet? Also what size are you using? try a 1gb or 512mb card.
Using a SanDisk 512 MB card. Happens like once every 3 days, so I am not all that annoyed / worried about it.
oh my goodness! I have a 1 gig Sandisk and my memory card has *never* dissapeared. It used to on aku 2.x but since i moved to 3.5 it never has.... I actually am at a loss for a suggestion. Im willing to integrate any fix you guys may come up with, please keep me posted, and if you guys have used other custom 3.5's does it do the same thing with them?

Please keep me posted!

Quote:
ANY LUCK =YET ON THE BROADCOMM OR WIDCOMM A2DP STACK YET? ALSO WHAT ABOUT INTERNAL RAM/ROM MEMORY UPGRADES TO THIS PHOEN? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2GB OR RAM AND ROM ON IT.
I looked into the widcomm stack. its about 6.5 megs and wasnt very clear on the advantages for everyday use. It looked more like a huge pain in the ass, and only enabled stereo BT headsets to work... plz correct me if im wrong. It also looks like when your not using it, you have to shut it off and go back to the MS stack....