Regular 'Geeker

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey
Re: 800w Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
I have had no real issues except for the map program that comes with the 800 is not as nice as Google Maps, so I installed that. The screen is the same size as the 700. Much better quality though. So it was not hard getting use to it again. I had A Palm before and now WM so it looks different and acts different. Yes I installed the 6.1 on the Touch and was happy with it. I almost didn't upgrade to the 800 because of it, I do feel it is an upgrade. The 800 is much faster and more stable in my opinion.So far no issues other than battery life. It is getting about the same as my touch with the extended battery. I can't wait for the extended to come out for the 800, and a case. I don't like the one I have and will probably get one like the one I got for my Touch. Or at least the clip because the 800 doesn't really need a case with that clip.
That's one thing I've been wondering. I was thinking going from a Touch to the 800w would be more of a "sidegrade" rather than an upgrade. Is the speed between the two that noticeable?