View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:53 PM
holo
Halfway to VIP Status

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS, Sprint TV, Visual Voicemail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Those seem to be the only things missing from my Mogul. From looking at the Sprint Spec sheet ( http://www.engadget.com/photos/htcs-...good-1/767800/ ) it seems as though the Sprint TV and Music store are "to be determined". I seriously hope it will have it.

Not to mention the GPS category seems to have a check for "aGPS" which is total bull****. If this phone is released without GPS, Visual voicemail and Sprint TV and Music for $599.99 or more than I'm folding and buying an Instinct.
aGPS is better than GPS, not sure why people don't understand that. aGPS is NOT cell tower triangulation or anything like that, it is assisted GPS, a real gps + assistance. read the wikipedia article on aGPS if you still have your doubts.... and what do you mean GPS is missing from your mogul? mogul has had working gps for a long time now... sprint TV is working again as well....

If you're really considering an instinct than you aren't a real ppc user It has no apps available besides maybe that BREW bs (mostly games) and java (opera mini).

Last edited by holo; 07-12-2008 at 05:56 PM.